The database dbtest1 just had its compatible parameter changed to 18.104.22.168.0 and the database has been restarted. Enterprise Manager still shows the compatible parameter as 22.214.171.124.0.
2. Navigate to the database home page
3. Select Oracle Database>configuration>Last Collected
4. Select initialization parameters in the search field type comp and click search.
5. You can see the date show Jul-5th which was more then two week ago. You an also see that the compatible parameter says 126.96.36.199.0.
6. Right click on top of the database target name and select refresh. The will start the refresh process.
Note: If you receive an error message like the one below click here to go to resolve section.
7. Select initialization parameters in the search field type comp and click search. You can now see the collected date show Jul-19 and compatible now shows 188.8.131.52.0.
1. Go to the agent home page and select agent>resynchronization
2. Click continue
3. Click the job link name
5. Once the job is successful click here to follow the step in the refresh target configuration section.